Looking for somewhere to share your work? You’ve come to the right place! Read over our policies carefully, and then fill out the application. We’re excited to see what you can do!
- Absolutely no foul language is permitted in contributions. An editor will review writing for spelling and grammar mistakes, but if profanity is found, the contribution will be immediately rejected and the author blocked from LGRG Writing.
- All contributions must contain at least 50 words and no more than 1000 words.
- The LGRG Writing Team is composed of “Writers for Christ;” therefore, all contributions containing ideas and/or beliefs contrary to the Christian worldview will be rejected. However, contributions are not required to have a strictly Christian theme.
- All contributions are licensed under the author’s copyright license. LGRG Writing does NOT take responsibility for contribution copyrights.
- Contributors must be at least 13 years of age. Mature 11 & 12 year olds will be considered.
- Contributors must send in a sample of their writing with their application. This sample will be judged on spelling, grammar, and other elements. Please EDIT before applying, as the sample will determine whether you are accepted.
- Contributors must write one piece of writing each month for LGRG Writing. You will choose when you want to post your contribution (e.g. third Friday of each month). We understand certain circumstances cannot be prevented; therefore please contact one of our team if such an event arises.
- Contributors may include two links to their blog or website in the post, but no more than two.
- Contributors may use pseudonyms; however all pseudonyms must be consistent on each and every post.
By clicking “Submit,” you certify you are all sections of the application are truthful. You also certify that your sample is your own original work.